They ran the zone and we stopped attacking

• The Patriots are 10-0 in county and 13-1 overall. "So we?re excited about the finish here. The Patriots are currently riding high in the B Conference of the Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association after winning their 20th game of the season Saturday, with a 66-43 victory over Friends.m."Walker was as good as her word, as a 3-pointer from fellow senior Marah Strickland tied the game at 59 with 10 seconds to play. I think they?ve had some successful teams in the past, but I think the John Carroll community realizes this group is special."We start out fast and try to coast home," said Towson Catholic head coach Matt Fisher.
    Towson Catholic (11-5 overall) is 9-1 and holds first place in the Y division of the Interscholastic Athletic Association of Maryland A Conference.» Dunbar improved to 11-1 with a 54-49 win over City College Friday. North Harford (7-6) has dropped two in a row, but Hawks senior guard Cory Donohoe tallied her 1,000th career point this week. We are going to have to see these teams again. We feel good about that now, so our goals are in sight. Vincent Pallotti (14-5, 10-1) for the conference lead and visit third-place Mount Carmel (11-10, 8-2) Tuesday at 7 p. The Vikings are 12-1 overall and are in first place with a 9-1 record in Howard County.» Mt.Girls BasketballHalftime has been a momentum killer for the Towson Catholic girls basketball team all season.The John Carroll boys? basketball team is reaching new heights, and it?s coming at the right time."She is being very mature about it," Fisher said.The groundwork for a solid program has been laid."We really hope to put a B Conference banner up on the wall," Martin said. The Owls defeated host McDonogh in overtime Friday, 65-60, but nearly let the game slip away in the second half.
    They ran the zone and we stopped attacking. He also said that his seniors are getting serious looks from some of the top Division III schools in the countryAt the same time, though, there is excitement for the future. "This is an exciting mental win," Strickland said of the confidence coming <a href="http://www.new-lights.com/product/led-panel-light/">Round LED Panel Light</a> from an overtime road victory. "And I think we?re in position to compete for that along with a few other <a href="http://www.new-lights.com/">LED Candle Lights</a> teams atop the conference. "It is preparing us for the playoffs."After halftime of every game, all of a sudden, we can?t come back out," said Towson Catholic senior guard Candice Walker. Strickland, however, was already looking forward."I think 20 is always a sign of a successful season, and obviously we have a long to way to go," Patriots coach Tony Martin said. "She struggled a little bit early but down the stretch she makes big-time shots. "I was telling our team we are going to go into overtime and we are going to finish this off. Hebron improved to 12-1 with a 72-28 win over North Harford Friday. Becky Cox and Brittany Mallory led the way for the Eagles with 18 and 16 points respectively."
    Afterthe game, Strickland was understandably excited. They are being scouted by several Division I programs."I think it puts us on the map where we canbe recognized for going against the best in the state," Martin said."Towson Catholic led by as much as 17 in the first half, but McDonogh went on a 19-9 run in the third quarter to close the gap to two points. We passed the ball around instead of attacking those gaps and scoring. Strickland hit what would be the winning layup in overtime and finished the game with 17 points, while Walker nailed four free throws in the extra frame and finished with 19. McDonogh sits in second place of the X division at 8-3 in conference and 12-3 overall.» Remaining undefeated in Anne Arundel County play, Old Mill topped Chesapeake, 55-29. Sophomore forward Isaiah Philmore ? a transfer from Kansas ? and freshman point guard Josh Selby bring potential and athleticism in their first seasons with the program.Strickland, who forced the overtime with her shot, has dealt with teams targeting her all season and coach Fisher thinks she is carrying that burden well. A 20-win season followed by a good offseason will lead the Patriots into the ultra-competitive A Conference. "We just did not run our offense.The Patriots (20-4 overall, 10-2 in conference) have bigger goals.Martin said his senior class of Stan Budzynski, Ryan Horka and Alex Edwards has provided "a bridge," and credits them for showing up in key moments in games.
    In addition, Martin says next year?s freshman class, which should include six to eight prospects, to be one of the best he?s seen in his 20 years of coaching."Of note» A 41-30 win over Parkville has kept Dulaney undefeated at 12-0.."The Patriots are just behind St. It was closer than the Poets? 63-5 victory over Lake Clifton Tuesday."Led by a technically sound senior class and a talent-laden group of underclassmen, the Patriots have their sights set on a conference title in their final season in B Conference competition and are just a half-game out of the lead.

Просмотры
    Войдите чтобы оставить сообщение

Внутренняя ошибка.

Упс! Похоже, что-то пошло не так!